The Crystal Is An Older Model So In 2019 I’d Recommend The Source Or Fizzi. Click Here.
By now you have probably heard of the SodaStream line of products. A product that allows you to carbonate your own drinks at home definitely fills a niche that the world has been craving. The company offers a wide range of products from the inexpensive SodatStream FountainJet to the space age feel of the SodaStream Revolution. In the middle is the cost effective, sleek, and modern design of the SodaStream Crystal.
The SodaStream Crystal, like all of the SodaStream products, offers a wide variety of benefits to your health, budget, and the environment. Financially, you can recoup the cost of your machine within ten weeks, depending on your soda consumption. That can be figured based on the average price of a single can or bottle of your favorite carbonated drink compared to the price per serving for each drink made with your SodaStream Crystal. After recouping your initial purchase price, you will find that you are making soda for about 25 cents per serving, so the savings begin to pile up quickly.
One of the most important benefits of the SodaStream Crystal is its environmentally friendly features. Those include:
- Whether you are a heavy or light consumer of carbonated beverages, you send multiple bottles and cans to the landfill each year. With a SodaStream Crystal you eliminate that waste, potentially preventing thousands of bottles and cans going into a landfill over the lifetime of the product.
- The SodaStream Crystal, like all SodaStream products, does not require batteries or use electricity.
- Nearly every part of a SodaStream Crystal can be recycled easily or can be reused until damaged.
- SodaStream does not use PCBs, Phthalates, or BPA (Bisphenol-A) during the manufacturing process.
- The SodaStream Crystal features a glass carafe that can be reused indefinitely.
One concern that many people have had with the SodaStream Crystal is the availability of soda mix refills and how to get the carbonation cylinder refilled. Both can be ordered online or you can go into a wide variety of retail outlets. You can check the SodaStream website for a location near you.
Perhaps the most enticing part of owning a SodaStream Crystal is how easy it is to make your soda. All you have to do is put water in the glass carafe and carbonate by pushing a button. After that you simply add soda mix to taste and the work is finished. The glass carafe can be placed on your table without disrupting your dinner décor. Can you think of anything else the is so environmentally friendly, economical, and simple?